- What are removable Screened Porch Panels?
- Removable Screened Porch Panels are custom fit aluminum panels mounted to your rough ins that you can easily install or remove by simply removing the screws that attach them.
- What are the benefits?
- If you have traditional stapled screens and a screen on your porch gets damaged, we have to remove the wood trim around your porch to replace your screens--Removable porch panels eliminates excessive time to access your screens, prevents breaking and replacing the wood prevents having to repaint or stain the areas for replacement, and allows us to replace the one small section very easily. It makes repairs much easier and therefor much cheaper!
- IF your porch is high in the air, we prefer to mount your panels from the interior. Interior mount looks great, the lines are clean, and you and we don't have to get 40' in the air on a latter to access and replace damaged screens. When we mount them on the inside, all repairs can be done from the inside of the porch--it is much safer and saves you money when your screens need repair!
- Removable screened porch panels involve rolling your screens into a screen frame. When we roll your screen into a frame, it ensures a very tight screen fit. It helps to prevent pesky bubbles and loose screens.
We specialize in removable screened porch panels, screened porch replacement and repair, screened in porches, new window screens, and window screen replacement.
Give us a call at 919-439-0097